“To be among the most preferred institutions for engineering and technological education in the country… An institution that will bring out the best from its students, faculty and staff – to learn, to achieve, to compete and to grow – among the very best. An institution where ethics, excellence and excitement will be the work religion and improvement, innovation and impact, the work culture".
- To turn out disciplined and competent engineers with sound work and life ethics.
- To meet the challenge of paucity of high-quality teaching talent in engineering and technology in the country through the use of information technology.
- To keep the curriculum industry friendly, with due regard to the University curriculum.
- To develop collaborative research and consulting environment with industry and other institutions.
- To encourage all-round academic rigor and excellence.